Online Fashion 100 – From Leon Bailey-Green
Online Fashion 100, in the words of Leon Bailey-Green, is:
a collection of inspirational, interesting and influential people in the online fashion industry
Just some of the names and brands that are on the list include:
- MIRIAM LAHAGE of Koodos.com
- NATALIE MASSENET of Net-A-Porter and theOutnet.com
- ANDREW CURRAN & SARAH CURRAN of My-Wardrobe.com
- DAN WAGNER of Venda and OSOYOU.com
- NICK ROBERTSON & HASH LADHA of ASOS
- ROB JONES of Harvey Nichols
- DAVID WALMSLEY of John Lewis
- RICHARD BRASHER of Tesco
- NANCY CRUICKSHANK of http://www.videojug.com/ and TMG
- JULIA REYNOLDS of Figleaves.com
It’s safe to say that the event should have a real buzz about it and I’m looking forward to meeting up with some of the Online Fashion 100 select plus other movers and shakers in the fashion retail business.
How much focus do the retailers place on a free trial of viagra good user experience?
Following my recent usability and benchmarking article on Econsultancy I’ve published another article looking at some of the pureplay and high street fashion retailers when it comes to key areas of the online customer experience and usability best practice.
Pureplay fashion brands that feature include ASOS, my-wardrobe, Net-a-porter, Koodos and The Outnet.
High street fashion brands that feature include Harvey Nichols, Miss Selfridge, Topshop, Next and New Look.
Take a look at the article and feel free to get in touch if you would like more information.